Wednesday, June 20, 2007

East meets (Mid)West

Eric refuses to touch anything that has an "Asian" flavor. No Chinese, no Thai...NOTHING! Seriously...the guy is defective that way! I personally love it and could live off takeout for the rest of my life but...ya gotta sacrifice for your man, I guess.





Except when he's not home of course!! Eric is really busy with school. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday...he's off studying and I'm on my own for dinner. Tonight I took a look around at what I had and came up with a yummy Asian-inspired pizza. YUM!





TOASTED SESAME CHICKEN PIZZA


  • Pizza dough/crust of your choice
  • Chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
  • Kraft Light Asian Toasted Sesame dressing
  • Shredded Mozzerella Cheese
  • Shredded parm cheese
  • Sliced button mushrooms
  • Shredded carrots
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Red pepper flakes
  • Toasted sesame seeds
  • Sliced green onions for garnish


Layer all ingredients except green onions onto dough or crust and bake to desired crispness. Sprinkle with green onions, slice and enjoy!

It came out pretty good! I used a pizza crust I bought at the store (like a Boboli type thing) because I had really bad luck the last time I tried to work with actual dough and I was feeling kinda lazy tonight. This was a great way to use up some veggies before they had to be tossed.

No comments: